Thursday 18 February 2010

Sunshine Award!


The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules are:Put the logo on your blog.Pass the award to 12 bloggers.Link the nominees within your post.Let them know thay have recieved the award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to the person from whom your recieved the award.

Before I accept this I should point out that we also received one in January from Leigh Shepherd, a fact that I was reminded of when I just went to nominate HER for one! I am sorry for my rubbishness Leigh and THANK YOU very much for the award.

This one is from the very lovely UK tatter, Tatiana Rosa so thank you very much for this Heather. We heart your jewellery the MOST :).

I am aware that this is a fairly finite system as a lot of the people I would like to nominate for awards have already received them and twelve blogs is quite a lot to choose more than once! (Which is Leigh and Heather aren't incuded!) I am doing two nominations in one go and participation is not compulsory - just sharing the lurve! Here we go :

UK Handmade - Ok, they no doubt have lots and lots of nominations but UK handmade rocks and features Wychbury so I simply must!!
Gracie's Garden Bazaar, beautifully presented, ethereal blog - regularly updated and, well - just gorgeous!
Swirly Thoughts, by Lynsey the fabulous author of Cuteable. Swirly thoughts is her personal blog including her wonderful chickens!
우리Uri-Craft Collections, Three Malaysian cousins whose current range of hair accessories are so beautiful that their photos alone make this blog captivating.
Incy Wincy Stitches - Just so good! Tutorials, patterns and generous, unconditional sharing of the fabulous textile work of Sam Gillespie.

Wild Woman Jewellery, for having the subtitle 'For the Whimsically Audacious', a totally addictive soundtrack and featuring lots of lovely, lovely things!
Le Fresne's Castle with Rowan DeVoe, Art, photography, red hair and black cats! LOVE Rowan's photographs so much :)
Smitonius and Sonata, Mum and Daughter based in the UK and Holland, making jewellery and miniature quilts. LOVE this blog, so many fabulous things in it!
It Is What It Is by Lynn Whelan, wonderfully chatty insights into her life and her lovely, bright work.
What Does Your Heart Desire? - The Heart Gallery of Hebden Bridge. Approaching its first birthday, the Heart Gallery's blog is full of lots of things that I love about
Yorkshire and the talent therein!
Kayla Coo, Goddam, this is beautiful stuff! LOVE Michela's work.
Big Blue Bed, Dorset buttons, family and a really lovely blog!

Paula x

9 comments:

Gracie's Garden Bazaar said...

Aaahh..thanks!

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Thank you so much for the mention,very kind of you.
I need some sunshine!
M x

Unknown said...

Another Rowan with red hair? This cannot be...

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I am so flattered and wow, what amazing artists you have put me with! "HI!" to the other "Rowan with Red Hair"!
thanks again!

The 우리 Ladies said...

Thanks! So much appreciated for mentioned 우리 :) Cheers to you!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

How delightful! Many thanks from us

Wychbury said...

You are all very welcome :)

Rowan G, indeed! And I should say that if you hadn't already had two Sunshine awards that I know of that you would have been on my list too - You know I heart your blog ;) xxxx

Unknown said...

Thank you Wychbury. I'm afraid my blogging has been somewhat remiss as of late and I appreciate the shout out!

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

Thanks so much! I'm honored!
karon :)